Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 3/11

It is day 3 of my 11 days trip. Here I am, alone in the room, doing nothing significant. Watching some Taiwanese drama off my iPad, feeding my tamagotchi, practically just nua-ing on the bed. My colleagues are all out shopping at the streets today. Didn't feel like joining them today as I've planned to shop on the last sector, just before I depart for Singapore. Bringing all the shoppings to Sao Paolo will make my already-very-full bag even fuller. What more, the weather is pretty chilly, I'm just too lazy step out to the streets.

We had a great early dinner at Catalunya for Tapas yesterday. With about 18 of us around, we could order much more food to share and enjoy. Beef tapas, cod fish tapas, prawns tapas, 4 cheeses tapas..... U name it, we have it. The company was fun, the food was awesome and with a little sangria to go along, it was near perfect. (if only the bf's here with me to enjoy the food, that would have been perfect) =D

We met up again this morning for breakfast. Breakfast today was at a Chinese restaurant just around the corner of our hotel. We had Tao Huay!! It's been long since I had traditional hot Tao Huay. The Tao Huay nowadays are more like bean curd pudding of sorts. Hot traditional Tao Huay reminds me of my childhood days where mum will buy them from the market on Sundays for me. Breakfast today included porridge, Beehoon, bao, beef noodles, fried rice and you tiao. Had a scrumptious start to the morning, and ... instead of preparing for a long day ahead....here I am lazing on my bed. Haha. No wonder I'm growing sideways and the digits on the weighing scale are getting bigger and bigger.

Sometimes I feel that my life is actually quite wonderful. Instead of being stuck in the office from 9-6 routinely everyday, I actually can just laze around once I'm out of the plane. Doing whatever I like, not having to worry about endless deadlines or projects of presentations etc. =) I should learn to love my job more.